29 June 2013

What I'm Watching / Enjoying

Kirstin at I Still Hate Pickles shared some videos she and her kids have enjoyed, and asked what her readers have been watching. I just couldn't resist sharing this little gem:



YOU'RE WELCOME.

While sharing this with my mom, I noticed another, similar gem in the sidebar. Indian Thriller. What...



I don't even know where to start.

KILLAH! KILLAH! KILLAH!

I know; it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. No, don't thank me. It's no trouble. Really.

But actually, I took "what have you been watching?" to mean basically, "what have you been enjoying?" So now that I've listed videos, some memes I've been enjoying.

Well, that escalated quickly!

Examples...


Examples...

And things I've been reading:


Memorable quotes...


"I have a totally ill-advised fondness for anyone named Rocky."

"Is there any description [of a mirror] that could possibly be more appealing to me than something that looks like a KINGDOM?"


Memorable quotes...
"One friend suggested I post pictures but blur his face. Another advised me to wield the black bar, like the magazines do for the fashion nightmares they spot on the streets. Both would make him look like a criminal. (And that’s every mother’s worst fear.)"
"I use my cats’ names for some magazine subscriptions. Seamus (yes, that’s his real name) receives credit cards offers in the mail. And his offers are better mine."


Memorable quotes...
"I am ordering myself a peanut butter and cappuccino covered in chocolate crunchies. Neither my five or eight year-old want anything. Really?"
"'Mommy ran over a parking lot!'"


So that's what I've been watchin / enjoying. Hope you enjoyed it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment